Noorhero is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers, using only the most trusted and secure partners for data management.
When and what personal data do we collect about you?
We collect the personal data you provide directly, through the use of the Site. This information may include:
• The shipping information of your orders (for example, your name, contact details, gender, product reviews and any information you add to your account profile);
• Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or through our site (such as your billing address or VAT number, if provided);
• Records of your interactions with us (eg. If you contact our customer service, you interact with us on social media);
• Information you provide when entering a competition or taking part in a survey;
• Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (for example which pages you viewed and if you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site;
• Other necessary information, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
If you also shop in one of our stores, we may combine the information you provide in-store (for example, if you make a purchase or sign up for our in-store mailing list) with the information above.
What do we use this personal data for?
Depending on how you use our site, your interactions and the permissions you grant us, we use the data you provide in to:
• Manage your order and keep your account online.
• Respond to any questions or complaints to our customer service.
• To personalize the Site and show you content that we think will interest you the most.
• Improve, maintain the site and monitor its use.
• For market research, eg. we may contact you for feedback on our products or your shopping experience.
• To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, when we have your consent or when we are authorized to do so.
• For security reasons, to investigate fraud when necessary, to protect ourselves and third parties.
• Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Why do we collect data?
Processing is essential to perform a contract with you, or to take steps before entering into a contract with you (for example when you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process your payment and fulfill your order).
Because we have obtained your consent (for example, when you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing information from us).
Data processing is also our legitimate interest as a supplier to maintain and promote our products and services.
We rely on the following legal bases, under the Data Protection Act, to process your personal data.
Holder of the treatment
Bhbroke srls, Data Controller (hereinafter: Company), pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/279 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION - GDPR), provides you with the following information regarding the processing of personal data.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided by the user when browsing this website are collected and processed by the Data Controller, in accordance with the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, for the following purposes:
1) subscription to the Newsletter: in the event that the user decides to subscribe to the Newsletter, only after explicit consent, personal data will be processed by the Data Controller for sending commercial or promotional communications.
You can always decide to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the appropriate link in the emails themselves or by contacting the staff via email.
2) Account Creation: in the event that the user decides to register on the site, only after explicit consent, the personal data will be processed by the Data Controller for the purpose of registering on the site and creating an account .
3) Online purchase: the personal data provided will be used for the management and execution of the online sales contract. The data provided will be processed by the Data Controller. for the purpose of managing the purchase order, payment, shipping, taking charge of any returns, for customer assistance, for the execution of administrative purposes.
In case of payment by credit card, the fundamental information for the execution of the transaction (credit / debit card number, expiration date, security code) will be processed by the bodies responsible for the processing or possibly by companies responsible for fraud control. , via encrypted protocol (SSL), without third parties being able to access it in any way. However, this information will never be viewed or stored by the seller.
Nature of the provision
The provision of data with respect to the purposes referred to in point 1) of the previous paragraph is optional but any refusal will make it impossible to receive commercial or promotional communications.
With regard to the purposes referred to in point 2), however, the provision of personal data and consent to their processing is mandatory if you wish to register on the site and create an account.
In relation to the purposes referred to in point 3) the provision of personal data and consent to their treatment is mandatory. Failure to provide consent implies the impossibility of proceeding with the management and execution of the online sales contract, therefore the impossibility of carrying out the activities related to payment, shipping, taking charge of any returns, activities customer assistance, for the execution of administrative purposes.
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Data Controller in compliance with the provisions of current legislation on privacy. The Data Controller processes personal data using IT and / or telematic tools and with organizational and logical methods strictly related to the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this information, as well as adopting the appropriate security measures in order to prevent access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of personal data, their loss and their illicit and incorrect use.
However, the Company cannot guarantee its users that the measures adopted for the security of the site and the transmission of data and information on the site are able to limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data by devices. pertaining to the user. For this reason, we suggest site users to make sure that their computer is equipped with adequate software for the protection of data transmission over the network (for example, always updated antivirus) and that their Internet Provider has adopted suitable measures for the security of the network data transmission.
Data processors The data collected will not be disseminated in any way and will be processed within the limits and for the purposes described by the employees of the Company, for example administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators, on the basis of adequate operating instructions. In some cases, the processing of personal data may also be carried out by third parties, appointed as External Data Processors, of which the Data Controller makes use or could make use of in the context of the management of the contractual relationship, the provision of the services offered and for organizational needs. of your business. The updated list of External Managers and persons authorized to process the processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller and is always available to the interested party
Rights of Data Holders
The subjects to whom the personal data refer, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request to integrate, update or correct it. . The subjects to whom the personal data refer also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
Requests should be forwarded to Noorhero
Cookies are files that can be stored on your computer's hard drive. This allows for easier navigation and greater ease of use of the site itself. Cookies can be used to determine if a connection has already been made between your computer and our pages. Only the cookie stored on your computer is identified. Of course, you can also visit the site without cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can avoid the automatic registration of cookies by selecting the "do not accept cookies" option from those proposed. For more information on how to do this, you can refer to the browser instructions. Any cookies already present on the hard drive can be deleted at any time. The choice not to accept cookies from the browser may limit the functions accessible on our site. No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are the so-called c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe browsing and efficient site. The so-called Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the user's personal identification data.
This site guarantees that your data is encrypted when you leave the site. This process involves converting information or data into an encrypted code to prevent unauthorized access. This site adopts this process and employs secure methods to ensure the protection of all credit and debit card transactions. Encryption methods such as SSL are used to protect customer data while in transit to and from this site over a secure communication channel.
While we do everything in our power to ensure that personal data is protected at all times by our Site, we cannot guarantee the security and integrity of any information that has been transmitted to our Site.
Our site is not intended for and should not be used by users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18.